Friday, February 12, 2010
Can't Wait to See the Kids
Max gets out of school at 4 and they'll leave from there so should be here around 8:30. Today I'm cleaning house and then to the gym this afternoon. I have a mystery to solve...we have a bird feeder with 2 slots on either side for suet. A few weeks ago I put new suet in the slots and 2 days later it was gone and I couldn't figure out where it went. This morning I was talking to Maggie on the phone and looked on the deck and there was a suet block out of its slot on the feeder and laying on the deck rain. The squirrels don't even eat the suet and I'm thinking it must be a raccoon. The other suet was gone and I just filled them 2 days ago. Also, I don't think a squirrel could get it out of the cage thing. It had to have happened after dark last night and squirrels are up in their tree nests by then. I've never seen raccoons around here. Oh well....another cold day with a winter storm to our south and since we are in the foothills we may get a bit of that storm. .....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment