Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cheyenne, etc.

We finally got her settled. She was having difficulty with the dog pillow. I went downstairs and got the cushion off the den couch and covered it with plastic and then a sheet. It is soft but more stable so works better for her. We had her out several times, but she just pees on the sheet. I washed sheets 4 times yesterday. We just had her out on the deck and she drank from her favorite bowl. The biggest problem...she won't eat. I made broth, I made an egg, I tried to give her some ground beef...no success. She doesn't want to open her mouth. Giving her her pills is no picnic either. I forced her mouth open this morning to put some egg in and she spit it out. She will drink water. If she isn't eating by tomorrow we'll have to take her back to the vets. An update on her owners...I talked to Cameron yesterday and she said she would be up in the afternoon after she ran some errands. I also asked her if one of the girls would stay with her while we went to the play this afternoon. Guess what? No one showed up and we were up past 11. R. actually stayed up longer to be with her and he got up at 4 to check on her. What losers!!!
And...it's snowing..a very fine snow that is sticking. It's supposed to warm up with sunshine later........later....

No comments: