Sunday, November 28, 2010
Happy Birthday to my baby, Muir!!
Yes, hard to believe. My baby is 40 today. We got home yesterday evening about 5:30. The trip home was longer than usual due to traffic and some delays, but not too bad. We finished listening to Travels With Charley and that was good. Also did some puzzles and listened to music. I have many pictures, but R. probably won't get around to putting them on today and maybe not tomorrow. Lots of stuff to do around here. He left his lights on all night so has to jump his car and fill all of the bird feeders plus several other things. Tomorrow he has a Drs. appointment and will start with the outside Christmas decorations and I need to start taking down the fall decor inside. Last year I wasn't that excited about Christmas, but I'm much better this year. We had an awesome fire last night. R. had to pick R, Jr. up at the airport at 10, but that didn't take long at all. His plane was actually a bit early and he called us when he landed. We're only 20 minutes for the airport so not problem at all. later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment