Friday, November 5, 2010

Soup Day

I left this morning as soon as it started to get light and went to Walmart for a few things I need. I was there and back before R. knew I was gone. I'm making minestrone soup for this evening and I need to make the dessert for Sunday at Linda's. It has to be frozen so I'll put it together today. It's a sunny day but quite chilly...in the 40s. Our new garage door opener is installed and it is much quieter than the last one. The Va. Tech/Ga. Tech game was a cliff hanger, but Tech pulled it off in the last minute..Va. Tech, that is! We have a meeting at 2 about changes in our insurance and at 4 we need to watch the Breeder's cup on ESPN. This great horse has never lost a race...I forget the name....TGIF..like it really means anything to us!....later...

1 comment:

maggie said...

Zenyatta!! Girl power!