Thursday, November 11, 2010
Happy Veteran's Day
The veteran's I know personally are few and they don't read my blog, but I'll post something on Facebook later. Not much going on here. The compressor went out on my Caddy and I'll pick that up on the way to the gym this afternoon. At least it didn't happen in the heat of the summer. I don't know why compressors don't last longer, but they don't seem to. R. got all of the shrubs trimmed yesterday and I got the rest of my pots, etc put away. The next thing we have to do is close the awning. We'll do that before we go away for Thanksgiving. I'm feeling really bad for Maggie...I know she is totally over being sick every day. This should end soon as she is at 12 weeks. Then she can enjoy being pregnant! I hate more than anything to throw up and I wasn't really didn't suffer too much from morning sickness, but I can only imagine. I need to get showered and do a few chores around here.....later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment