Monday, November 29, 2010
So Much to Do
I'm working on the laundry and have made the start of bean/pasta soup. I need to cut the chicken off the bone and freeze it and then pack up my fall stuff and put that away for another year. I'm really not ready to get out all of my Christmas stuff, but will try to do the outside stuff. R. put up the wreath yesterday and the winter flag is up. Now, here's a suggestion for Bubba's ears. Buck (Stephanie's mom's dog) gets yeast infections and the medicine was quite costly. She heard this vet on t.v. talking about yeast infections in dogs and said to add plain yogurt to the dry food once a day. She has been doing that with great success. That's all I have..we'll get around to the pictures on a not-so-busy day.....later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment