Sunday, November 7, 2010
Really Cold!!
It was in the 20s when I got up at 5:30. I went to bed at 10, but that is 9 now and I woke up early. It will take me a few days to adjust. Anyone who knows us knows that we sleep in a very cold room...no heat and both ceiling fans on all winter. If it gets too cold I'll turn on the heat to 50 so we don't ice over, but I didn't do that last night. I woke up with my feet freezing and inched over to R. to warm them up, but his feet were colder than mine. It's time to get out the heating pad which I put at my feet and use it when it is too cold. We'll be going to Linda's around 4 this afternoon and it should be about 51 at that time. I made a frozen dessert...I should have made a warm one. The Bengal's play the "shit-sucking Steelers" (that's Muir's term in her blog, not mine, but I agree) tonight. Anyway...have a good day...later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoops...Bengals play Monday night...I effed up. Sorry!
Post a Comment