Thursday, April 7, 2011
Another Spectacular Sight
We drove to Tonto State Park to see the world's highest and largest natural bridge and again, we were blown away. We couldn't walk down to the bottom as it was 1/2 mile down and anyone with heart/breathing/hip or leg problems were advised that it was quite strenuous and also I had on flip flops and they advised good shoes. The sights from the top were quite amazing. This whole area would be such fun for a young family who could make a day of it by bringing a back pack with drinks and food. The whole area is just great. This whole area is a kid-friendly place to vacation. We're back now and I have started packing while watching the Master's. The day is breezy, but the sun is warm and inviting. We'll take off early tomorrow but with plenty of time. I'll talk to you all sometime this weekend......later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment