Sunday, April 17, 2011
Bad Weather Out of Here
Bright and sunny this morning..still chilly, but it will warm up nicely. Breakfast is over and it was delicious. I sauteed onions and then diced a baking potato that had been mostly baked into the onion mixture and added bulk sausage. When all of that was done and nicely browned I broke 3 eggs in spots in the skillet, put the lid on and toasted bread while the eggs cooked....delicious! I'll be putting together an appetizer for tomorrow evening and doing laundry today. Tomorrow I'll clean the great room and kitchen and then wait for Carol to arrive. Lots of things on TV this evening that I want to see and they are all on at the same time so I'll be DVR-ing. Last night we watched part 1 of The Borrgias on Showtime...very interesting!....later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment