Thursday, April 14, 2011
More Outdoor Chores
For some reason I can't get the picture of the wren's nest to upload. She was unhappy yesterday as we were working around the front where her nest is. I only need to mulch that area today and then I'll leave her in peace. I got most of the planting done, but need 2 varieties of plants that aren't available yet...lantana and penta. We got the major plants at Home Depot but then went to Lowe's to get a few things Home Depot didn't have and discovered that Lowe's is cheaper! I just blew off the deck so R. is about to treat it. First he has to put the tax stuff in the mail. After the deck dries I'll bring up the rest of the furniture, put down the rug and R. will get the fountain going and open the awning. If that all happens today I'll be very happy! Another warm and sunny day today..storms moving in tomorrow night....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment