Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sedona

I can't even describe all of the spectacular beauty I saw today. I took tons of pictures...I just couldn't get enough of all that I saw. WE had lunch and stopped at a few shops, but the views were the attraction. Tomorrow we're going to the Grand Canyon and it is further than we thought, so we're taking an overnight bag in case we decided it's too far to come back. We'll be leaving early so I probably won't blog. We just decided we were too close not to do this. I haven't been able to get a phone connection, but I did reach Trip while in Sedona. I tried Anne on the way back but got no connection. I am going to try to call Maggie tomorrow on the way out. We're not in the middle of nowhere, but we are surrounded by mountains everywhere. I'll be in touch sometime. If anyone has a message, we do have the computer...later....

1 comment:

maggie said...

Glad you are having a great time!