Friday, August 31, 2012

Catching Up

I got a lot done yesterday.  All bags are unpacked, I cleaned the kitchen and the deck.  I did a little bit outside but there is more to do.  I'm hoping the weekend predicted rain will cool things off and I can do that when it isn't so hot and humid.  R. did the grocery shopping yesterday and today I got a haircut, went to Target to get Giada's tomato/basil saauce (it was the #1 pick of several brands tested), and picked up a few things and Kroger's and got gas then to the library.  This afternoon we'll go to see Richard at Morning View.  Glad the RNC is over and tonight Bill Maher should be priceless..can't wait. No plans for the weekend, but football starting!  The Vols are playing NC State tonight.  We're not big Vol fans although we usually root for them.  They haven't had much in the last few years so I hope this year will be better.  We root for Va Tech, Auburn, W Va and a few others.  Time for lunch....later...

No comments: