Sunday, August 26, 2012

Creekside

This morning we went back to the Creekside Restaurant and had brunch.  We had to wait about 10 minutes or so to get a table outside and it was so worth the wait!  We had a table right by the creek with flowers all around.  The menu was very impressive with lots of yummy choices.  I never get Eggs Benedict, but they had some interesting choices.  I got a half order of EB on a croisant with spinach, mushrooms and swiss cheese and breakfast potatoes.  Richard got EB on a crab cake, but he got the full order.  It was wonderful!!  R. has developed a sinus infection which is keeping him awake at night.  He is fine during the day, but when he lies down his face aches and he can't sleep.  He dropped me off here and is going to the clinic.  He got Sudafed from the pharmacy and she said that might help but if not he should get antibiotics.  I hope he doesn't have to wait forever, but I saw no sense in me sitting there.  I don't think I will be eating anything else all day...that meal left me totally full....later...

No comments: