Sunday, August 12, 2012
Lazy Sunday
It did rain on and off all day yesterday. I changed clothes 3 times trying to decide about the weather. Later in the afternoon it looked sunny so we took our drinks and snack out on the deck. As soon as we sat down it started to sprinkle so we came in. Then it stopped so we went back out and, yes, you guessed it. It started to rain again so we came in and stayed in. We had bought a kroger pizza and that was dinner. It was the worst pizza I have ever had. The crust was like cardboard and the sauce had no taste at all. We ended up throwing it away. Tonight I'm making beef and noodles. We got up to a beautiful morning, I fixed breakfast and R. went for the paper. We're both showered, the puzzle is half-way done and R. is snoozing. Yesterday was Linda's birthday and I talked to her. She was going over to our house to fill the humming bird feeders. She called me from the house and asked if Baxter ever went anywhere in the house except the great room and kitchen. She was washing the feeders when she felt something brush up against her leg. She about jumped out of her skin and then saw that it was Baster who had come in through the pet door. She gave him a treat but then didn't see him leave and she didn't want to lock him in. Tim came down yesterday to visit Richard and is staying at the house. He also saw Baxter, but he didn't come in. I'm almost finished with my book and will likely finish it today. I have another book to read on the Kindle and then I might get the Walter Cronkite book....later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment