Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Here Comes the Sun
Yesterday was cloudier than the previous days, but sunny off and on. We went to the gym in the morning to avoid the kids that swarm the place in the afternoon. That place is like a zoo and I really appreciate our gym at home for its peacefulness. I got home and did housekeeping chores. Today we'll head to the grocery store and after than likely go to the ski runs and some more exploring. We thought about going to Aspen, but it's over a 3 hr. drive so don't think we'll do that. I just saw my Eva movie which is a great way to start a morning! To those who don't know..Muir had a near miss on the road to Columbus yesterday. Two semis lost control and 6 cars were involved with one fatality. Muir saw the semi barreling toward her and she managed to get in the other lane and mostly avoid it. Her car did get some damage , but she wasn't hurt..just shaken..thank God!...later..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment