Monday, August 13, 2012
Chilly Day in Steamboat
It started out a bit chilly and then it started to rain, so it never got much warmer. I put shorts on when I got dressed, but then changed into long pants. We hung around until after lunch and then went to the grocery store which seems to be one of our main forms of entertainment lately. The sun is out now so it's a bit warmer. Last night we made beef and noodles for dinner and R. is going to have the rest of that for dinner. I think I'll make myself a grilled cheese. The Closer is on tonight and it is the finale. It's on opposite Stars and Stripes which I want to watch, but will have to wait until next week. Richard is still in the hospital, but they are talking about sending him to a transitional place..not sure when that will be. Tim took care of a lot of things while he was there...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment