Thursday, April 25, 2013
Baxter
Baxter has been here for the past 2 days. He came on Tuesday and was here on and off and I sent him home about 7. Yesterday afternoon he showed up again and was in and out. It started to rain about 4 and he was out but came in all wet so I dried him off intending to send him home in a bit when the rain stopped. It stopped and he went out, but just before I closed the gate it started to rain again and he came back in. It never really stopped so I let him stay the night. He slept all night and got up when I got up. I fed him and he went back to sleep and then went out to play with Gunner. He's back in now and his folks work and go to school so there is no use in sending him home now, but I will later this afternoon. Other than that, it is sunny but cool this morning. I need to pull out the ribs for tomorrow and put the rub on them which I'll wrap them and they'll be ready for a slow oven tomorrow...nothing much else going on here...later...Happy graduation from preschool to J.J. I got a sweet picture of him this morning all dressed up in a shirt and tie. He looked so grown up. He'll be 5 next week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment