Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm Back!

In case you didn't know..R convinced me to go to Hilton Head with Anne and the kids.  I really felt I should be here for him, but he insisted he would be fine and he was.  I talked to him every day and he seemed okay.  Maizy was here with him and he really loved having her.  Gunner came over at least once a day and often more to play.  Maizy loved that I I'm sure she will miss all of that.  We had a great time in Hilton Head and I so enjoyed the time with my grandchildren who I don't see enough of.  The weather was really nice in spite of the predictions.  We had sun every day except for the day we lefso that was perfect. We did the beach every day and also went on a Dolphin tour and saw a lot.  On Thursday we left Hilton Head for Clemson where Madison was checking that out for college.  She liked it.  Because of all of her credits for her AP classes she will likely be just 2 hours short of being a sophomore!  After her Clemson Tour we drove back here.  It was a 3 hour and 30 minute drive.  They just now left for Cincy...I'll really miss them!!!  Today R. is meeting the Charter guy at Richard's house to disconnect his tv, etc.  We have decided that we will have a small get together/memorial for Richard's friends down here.  It will be at his house probably next week sometime.  The weather has FINALLY turned springlike.  I'll be thinking of flowers and such.  Jack was here last week to mow the grass.  I'll try to get back in the groove....later....

No comments: