Monday, April 15, 2013
Chores
Got both deck cleaned and rinsed and now waiting for them to dry thoroughly before treating them. Was glad to see an Aussie win the Masters since Tiger didn't do it. Made a yummy shrimp Lo Mein for dinner last night. The sauce for it was really delicious. I'm waiting to go to eh library and get a few things at Kroger's but can't get out of my driveway. The city is here trimming trees that are interfering with utility wires. The laundry is done and I cleaned out my silverware drawer which was a mess and a few other things such as that. Reading a very good book by Marcia Clark..Guilt by Association. I think I've read her before, but it's been a while. I returned my one book that I had taken with me to Hilton Head..R. returned my others. When I got home and started this new book I couldn't fine my book mark that I love. Carol brought it to me a few years ago and it's made from a silver spoon. I was afraid I had left it in the book I returned so I called and Yes, I did. I need to go and pick it up...later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment