Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rainy and Chilly

Woke up to rain and then it stopped. I got breakfast for Joel and R. and Joel left shortly after 9. I immediately left for Kroger's. It started to sprinkle just as I got there but was pouring when I left. I got home and had to bring the groceries up the front since our garage door is on the fritz. A guy came yesterday and started work on it but had to leave to come back today. He is here now and working on it. When he finishes we need to go over to Richard's and vacuum and straighten up and I have bunches of things to take over. It really shouldn't take long to get it done. This stupid garage door repair is going to cost $500. The door and track are fine but the parts are shot. We got it at Lowes about 6 years ago. This guy said the parts were sub par. Oh well...we use this door all of the time! I made another dessert for tomorrow that Maggie told me about. I haven't tasted the whole thing but have tasted the parts as I put it together. It is a Giada recipe. Our visit with Joel was sweet but too short....later....

No comments: