Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Crazy Dream!!

First of all I couldn't get to sleep which is very unusual for me. My mind was going around thinking of this weekend and Richard's memorial and what I had to do etc.,..finally I got up and had a glass of milk and came back to bed, but still couldn't get to sleep. Finally I did and was fighting a tiger that was trying to get into the house. I kept beating at him with a stick and then R. was telling me I was okay and that he was here. Then I did go back to sleep and continued to dream..I had been to Anne's and came home with some of her coffee cups and a book and was worried about Max turning to witch craft...I was relieved to get up. Went to the Chiropractor this morning and then picked up the cards for Sunday at Staples and stopped to get some ingredients for a recipe at Walmart. This afternoon I need to make the rub for the ribs I will have when Joel is here, wrap J.J.'s birthday gift and make the upstairs guest bed..maybe get in some reading...later....

No comments: