Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nice Weather

Two days in a row of nice weather in Tennessee...a rarity this year. WE have tons to do around here. Our deck needs power washing and then treating, the grass was mowed last week but lots of stuff to do in the flower beds. I did clean most of them out but need to do more. Soon we'll need to get our annuals. I'm not going to do as much this year and I haven't decided what to plant in front of our front stoop. I have planted marigolds for the last two years because the rabbits don't eat those, but they didn't do well last year. They were beautiful the year before. We're meeting John at Richard's house this afternoon to plan the memorial and to look around and see what we have to do. I know we'll be getting rid of his books and I think I'll donate them to the library. Tim wants us to box up his cds and movies. We really don't have room to store them here. I think I'll call Habitat for Humanity to take most of his furniture. The clothes will go to Salvation Army. Looks like we'll be dealing with the house for several months. Neither of the teams I was rooting for last night won and I'm not looking forward to the game tomorrow..may not even watch...later...

No comments: