Sorry for posting late today. I had trouble getting into this today. Did my usual Monday laundry and then cleaned my kitchen. Richard went to the grocery store today and did the weekly shopping. We're headed to the gym in a few minutes.
I've recently been thinking of how much I miss watching Imus in the morning. Before he was booted off we would wake up at 6 and turn him on. He had such interesting guests, both political and others. Also great musicians. He did irk me at times, but he was unique and there is no one like him on TV now. He would be especially interesting during this election time. Oh, well, his mouth got him in trouble. I don't agree that he should have been let go. I believe people overreacted to the situation. Have a good rest of the day....Judy
No comments:
Post a Comment