I picked up the latest Book Page at the library yesterday. Muir, Wally Lamb's new book is coming out in November...The Hour I First Believed. It follows a woman who moves from Colorado to Connecticut after the Columbine School Tragedy. Another book I look forward to reading is Nelson DeMille's Gate House. If you read the Gold Coast, this book follows the same characters (many of them) ten years later. It comes out in late October.
I attempted to plant my mums this morning, but the ground is too hard, so Richard is going to have to dig the holes for me. We stopped by this place yesterday to price pansies and their pansies aren't ready yet, but they are going to sell for $10. a flat...much cheaper than Walmart. These people have their own greenhouse and they have beautiful plants. Their mums are nicer and cheaper than Walmart and I'm going to pick up some ornamental cabbages. They also have pumpkins, gourds Indian corn, etc. I don't want to get my pumpkins and gourds yet. I'd like to get them to last through Thanksgiving.
Gas availability is becoming a problem once again. Our usual station was out as of yesterday. We'll see.....Later...Judy
1 comment:
Oh my GOD!!! I'm so excited! Wally Lamb is one of my favorites!
Post a Comment