What a wacky day! Do you believe the Auburn score 3to 2. I couldn't believe it and then Ohio State got murdered. It was painful to watch. Va. Tech, however, did win in a very good game beating Ga. Tech. Tennessee also won. I've never gotten into Tennessee football. I do root for them to win most of the time..depending on who they are playing. Today the Titans play the Bengals and I, of course, will root for the Bengals and the Steelers play the Browns...I think that's tomorrow night...I hate the Steelers..just so you know.
Another day in the 90s down here and then things change...thank goodness. Rain and coolness tomorrow.
Just another lazy day down here. I'll read and do a craft project while I watch football. No golf this weekend and we miss it...Ryder cup next week. Go USA...have a peaceful Sunday...Judy
No comments:
Post a Comment