There were 3 dogs left...a Border Collie, a Boxer and a Maltese. I wanted them all to win. I thought the Border collie was the best trained, but his owner was a bit of a Nazi. The Maltese was SO devoted and attached to his owner and the Boxer was only 18 months old and still acting puppy-like. I knew Madison wanted Presley, the boxer to win. I really loved him, but I didn't want the others to lose. If Kristyn was watching I knew she was for the Boxer and yes, the Boxer did it! called Madison and she was so excited.
After that we turned to PBS and watch a program on Pavarotti which reminded us how much we liked opera. We decided to try and rent the cds of many of the operas we have never seen. I'm assuming they are available...I hope so.
The chlorinator in the pool at the gym went out yesterday. I just had gotten into the pool and Richard wasn't in yet when we had to get out. I'm sure it won't be ready today, so that will shorten our workout. We're also dropping off the car to have the front brakes done while we're at the gym.
Talked to Maggie...she's becoming quite the gardener! Later....Judy
No comments:
Post a Comment