Wednesday, September 3, 2008

News from the library

The last time I went to the library I was less than thrilled with my selections. I was determined this time to get enough books to last me the three weeks before they are due. I came home with 7 books, so should be kept busy with them. Both Jody Picoult and Emily Giffin's books are all checked out, but I did get Careless in Red by Elizabeth George and a Catherine Coulter that I hadn't previously read. I picked up 5 books from the " new book" section. One, in particular looks very interesting...Owl Island by Randy Sue Coburn. Jimmy Buffett's book Swine Not was there so I grabbed that. I can't wait to get started!!

1 comment:

Randy Sue said...

Hi Judy,
Google Blog alert showed me your post, and am just writing to say that as the author of "Owl Island," I really do hope you enjoy it!