Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gorgeous Day Here!

It has to be in the 70s!  I went to the car wash and wash R's car inside and out and then to Kroger's.  R. is throwing wood up for when it turns cold.  Later I'll be putting a pot roast together and tonight is the best night for TV.  I talked to Anne and she is so stressed about moving next Saturday.  I don't know how she's going to do it and I'm really pissed off that she has to move so Dan has time to relax before Christmas!!! She has no closing date on the house she is buying, she has a speech to give next Saturday as well as moving and doesn't know where her furniture will go .  It makes me crazy and don't anyone tell me not to worry...that is part of who I am.  Aside from all of that I'm hoping to get another movie or maybe even 2 in this week...lat..

No comments: