Friday, December 7, 2012
New Coach Hired
I know Cincinnatians aren't happy that the Bearcat's coach is coming to Tennessee and I don't blame them. I hate to see coaches leave when they like where they are and I know it's hard on families. That being said, it's the nature of a coach's life. I hope he is super successful down here. Just put on my Christmas/winter snowmen sheets. I'm starting to get a bit of the christmas spirit and I have a lot to do in the next week. I hadn't even thought about baking, but will spend one day next week doing that and a day of shopping. I also have the cards to do and tomorrow I will decorate inside. The tree will come up at the end of next week. We're finally seeing some sunshine. Yesterday it was drizzly all day and chilly. later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment