Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Life of Pihalf

.We finally saw it yesterday in 3D.  It was very good and I did like it, but some animal scenes were very tough to watch and so I didn't.  My eyes were covered as were my ears and I cried a several times during the movie.  I guess most people aren't as emotional about animals as I am so it is a good movie.  After the movie we had lunch at Longhorn Steak House.  We hadn't been to one of those in years.  I think they have a new concept now.  It was very good.  I had a shaved prime rib half sandwich and caesar salad and R. had the same sandwich with shrimp/lobster chowder.  We will go again.  We also stopped at Kroger's to get a few things and since we ate at about 3 that was lunch and dinner.  Today we go to the gym after lunch and R. has to go to Richard's house and start his car because tomorrow he picks him up to go to his house and see what he can do independently....later...

No comments: