Sunday, December 23, 2012
Shoping Done
Went to Lowe's this morning for suet for the birds, then to Kroger's and I got everything on my list. I was home by 11 and then R. and I worked on the puzzle. I have yet to finish reading the papers. R. is going to throw up wood and I have some wrapping and laundry to do. Tonight we're having baked ham, scalloped potatoes and spinach souffle for dinner. Tomorrow I'll finish the laundry and do some preparation for food on Christmas and then we'll visit Richard. Becky sent me a few pictures which I'll attempt to put on here. Both are of Nicholas. He just turned 26. One is Mother holding him and the other is of me 25 years ago playing with him. I think that was in Columbus when Jeff was in Medical School....I think Nicholas was 1 in these pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment