Wednesday, December 12, 2012
I Know, I Know....
...But it's Christmas and I have lots of running around to do. If the computer wasn't in our bedroom I could post early because I'm usually up by 6, but I wait until R. is up and off the computer. By that time I'm involved in something around here or I've already left the house. Yesterday I got a haircut, went to the post office, got gas and picked up some things at Target and Kroger's. This morning I went to the chiropractor and then finished up with the Christmas shopping in Knoxville. I also had lunch at Five Guys and went to Publix. When I got home R. was just leaving to pick up the tiles for our ceiling which will be fixed on Friday. I had DVRd the View because the cast of Downton Abbey was on and also the Chew because Curtis Stone was on. I thought of making some of the sugar cookies because I already made the dough, but decided to leave that for tomorrow. My dressing room is a disaster. Things are piled on the day bed, cards are on the stand, etc. later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment