Sunday, December 9, 2012
The Halls Are Decked
All that is left to do is the tree and that will be sometime at the end of the week. I was on the phone with Maggie when the phone started to screech. I thought maybe Eva did something, but Maggie didn't call back. Then Anne called and when I answered it screeched. I called her on my cell. We have no phone now except for my cell. We're going to see Life of Pi this afternoon and then eat an early dinner or late lunch. When we get home if the line is still down I'll call Charter. Another nice day. Yesterday it was 71 and I had the doors opened until we went to bed to watch SNL. Rains and cooler weather coming after midnight tonight. I have a lot to get done this week...shopping, baking, haircut, mailing, etc.....later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment