Friday, July 5, 2013

A Little Bit of Nothing...

I got called on the carpet yesterday for not posting..well I know I write such interesting and inspiring blogs so here's a little bit of nothing... Yesterday it rained on and off all day. We had thought we may go to Jim and Tommie's lake house since they were going to be there all weekend. However, we decided that since their kids and grandkids were going to be there we would wait until Friday to go down. I called Jim and he told me they didn't go because of the rain and he was going to work today and for us to come down on the weekend. We sat at home all day and watched it rain. I read, R. napped. I made burgers for dinner and had some of the pasta salad I had made to take to the lake. Nothing worth watching on tv so we caught up on Homeland. We watch episode 4 and 5 of season 2. After that R. watched some golf and I went to bed. This morning I cut vegetables for our evening snack and put a container of the salad in a smaller container which I will take to Linda shortly. After lunch we'll go to the gym and we'll watch it rain on and off. I hope this satisfies everyone or two people who can't stand it when I don't post!!!

No comments: