Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Errands

We have some errands to run this morning and will leave soon.  We need some things at Walmart and I need to get air in one of my tires.  Met Jim and Tommie at Richard's house last night and got his car started and brought it over here.  Also got the Christmas trees out of the attic and will get them to Anne..hopefully soon as I need to go north and see my grandkids and kids.  Tommie is going to Hawaii tomorrow with her daughter and some others for 6 days two of which will be spent travelling.  I'm happy she gets to go, but that is way too far to go for 4 days.  When she gets back the closing of Richard's house will likely happen.  Loved the video of Eva in the pool.  This morning it played fine..sound and all.  Have no idea what happened yesterday...later...

No comments: