Saturday, July 6, 2013
Off to Knoxville...
Forecast is the same as it has been for several days...rain, but so far there was just a slight drizzle when I got up. Now the sun is trying to peep out. We are headed to Knoxville soon to do some food shopping, have lunch and not sure what else. I need to load up on pizza dough and we need to go to Trader Joe's for sure. Nothing worth seeing at the movies that I could see. R. wanted to see Tonto, but it got a rotten review and it does look stupid. It seems like it's either feast or famine at the movies. Last year everything came out all at once and most of it was good. Bev is home from the hospital. They released her yesterday and she was a bit reluctant to go home to a new house, still very shaky, etc. Vic was away for the day and night so it was perfect for Linda to spend the night with her. Nothing else of note going on....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment