Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Inspirations...

Yesterday Muir was talking about doing pulled pork in her crock pot and I decided to find the recipe I have for chuck roast in the crock pot for 12 hrs. and with a vinegar/spice sauce to then be pulled for sandwiches. I got a chuck roast and did that while I slept last night. Just like Muir's it didn't take 12 hr. I got up at 5:30 and it was done. I had put it in at 9. So I did the laundry this morning and then showered and got ready to go and get a haircut. When I got there it was a new girl I had never had before so I left. I really like 2 girls and neither were there. I'll try again tomorrow. I'm home now so will clean out my upstairs freezer before R. gets home with groceries....later....

No comments: