Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sad Story

We watched the story of Elsa last night and it was sad.  She only lived 4 years, but it was interesting what George and Joy did after Elsa and they also showed about the movie Born Free and what that entailed.  All in all it was sad because since Elsa was alive lions have become seriously endangered along with many other animals.  Following that we watched interviews and such from Muirfield in Scotland.  I put Baxter out last night around sevenish and told him to go home.  I closed the gate and closed the doors.  I didn't see him when we went to bed and hoped he had gone home.  He was here this morning and I'm thinking he may have spent the night under the deck.  We had a pretty good rain later and he wasn't wet.  I'm going to put him out every night about that time and hope that eventually he'll get the message and go home.  I don't know what else to do.  Nothing going on here..it's going to be another hot day....later....

No comments: