Friday, July 26, 2013
Back from Errands
Left this morning to hit Kroger's, the library, and Food Lion. Before I got to Food Lion R. called meand asked me to get cash so David could pay his guys so I stopped at the bank. I hit pay dirt at the library! It seems it's either feast or famine when I go. Sometimes I can't find anything that really grabs me but today there were lots and I got 5 books..a few authors I have never read and look promising. I had to go to 2 Krogers to get pancetta. The one quit getting it because no one every got it so I went to the other and the lady there obviously didn't know what it was because when she showed it to me she said that it looked like it should be cooked. I told her it did because it was just unsmoked bacon. She had no clue. David will be here soon to start on the yard. It was one year ago yesterday that we found Richard on his floor with no responses. Thus started the year of stuggles to restore his health and which ended sadly on March 26th with his suicide. It's been very hard to swallow for everyone, but mainly for his father and brothers who know him as a sweet, loving and innocent child. The only consolation is that he is at peace at last....later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment