Friday, October 2, 2015

Broken Belongings

Went out yesterday morning to put something in my car and remote wouldn't open it..uh oh..my car was totally dead! No hint of a weak battery. We'll be dealing with that today. Richard tried to jump it last night but it wouldn't take a charge. The battery is under the back seat! Now, tell me if I'm crazy or is my husband. He left yesterday shortly after 10 to go to Wal-Mart. He got home after 2.What sane person can spend that much time in Wal-Mart?? Not me, for sure. Rained all night..still raining. I have an appointment this morning and also need to stop by post office to mail a package to Olivia. My phone should be here today so I'll need to get it charged and working. I watched the start of the new season of Bones last night..good but episode is continued next week...shower time...later

No comments: