Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Long Day Yesterday

We did go to Squamish and the first place we stopped was a Squ a mish native art gallery. There were beautiful carvings and I really wanted one of a humming bird, but opted for 2 prints which are also nice and cheaper. Next we went to a brew pub and had lunch. On the me my they had putine and I had heard so much about it that I had to order it. If you don't know what it is..crispy fries with gravy and cheese curds. Sounds gross, doesn't it? It really wasn't bad. Also the beer was great. From there we just drove around the town and then drove to Horseshoe Bay. It was further than I thought and is actually a suburb of Vancouver. It's a charming town and from there you can take ferries to the islands. I think everyone there must have a sailboat because the Marina was Full of them.  Another long drive back here. I think we'll mostly hang here today. I'd like to have Sushi for lunch and there are a lot of sushi restaurants all around. We also need to pick up a few things at the store. Richard is still sleeping so I have the light off but I'm about to make coffee so will need the light. He did wake up a bit ago and told me to turn on the tv....le

No comments: