Friday, October 23, 2015
Countdown
Several chores to get done in next few days before leaving early Sunday morning. Another nice day here weather in BC much cooler so hope I have the right clothes packed. Yesterday I watched a lot of the hearing with Hillary. I hadn't planned to watch, but tuned in just to check on what was going on and got sucked in. It was a real witch hunt with Republicans grasping at any straw to trip her up. She kept her cool and never faltered. Their badgering of her was relentless and made Republicans look like the losers they are. The Democrats gave her a lot of credit and in the end Nothing previously known was discovered! After spending millions and wasting time that could have been spent trying to get important things done in Congress..Nothing new!!!...later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment