Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Things on my Mind

I know it's not Wed. Am, but I'll post now..First..Jeopardy has a winner that I think will surpass Ken Jennings. He's in his 20s and is a paralegal and a genius. I didn't like him at first but he is amazing. Next..one of my idols was on Covert last night..Yo Yo Ma. He played with the band. Now I will vent!!! Net 10 sucks!!. My phone died last Tuesday. I dealt with it Wed. And after 50 minutes on the phone with them I was promised a new phone I 2 days. Called again on Sunday..apology and promised My new phone would arrive on Tuesday at the latest...it did not. More phone call and they are having issues in their warehouse. I really lost it. I didn't use foul language but I did tell them how inept they are and how they care nothing about their customers...blah, blah, blah and hung up. Why do I stay???.. I don't want to lose my minutes, I have all of my contacts on that I don't want to lose because some of them I only have on the phone and I don't want to have a number change and I'm not willing to pay what it costs to have to pay more than I do which is less than $20. Dollars a month with unlimited time, etc. So, I'll grin and continue to hitch and moan. Until then I can't text or receive cell messages....later

No comments: