Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Wednesday's Blog
Just watched the Democratic debate.. So b.s. different from the Republican debates! They focused on issues, no dissing each other other. Really talking about things that matter to me and most of the people I know. ..I have a family divided on issues and I will not get involved on Facebook,but I know them all and I know where their hearts are and cannot understand how any of them can be a Republican and believe in their issues. I could go on for issue by issue but I'll say I've made my point and it's late. On a much lighter note.. I'm looking forward to my bed. I put my flannel sheets on our bed today with our winter bedding. We still sleep with the fan on and the door open..that me, not Richard. I want a warm bed and a cold room. Baxter is okay with that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment