Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Birthday,Maggie

Today is Maggie's day, tomorrow is Trio's and my mom's. Maggie became the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I had a new baby, a two and a four year old, a husband who was chief surgical resident and also working in the ER. Sometimes he would be gone 4 days in a row and on top of that we only had one car! For a while I was overwhelmed, but quickly adjusted. The icing on all of this was that all of the kids were healthy, happy and easy. They were all good sleepers and the best part is that they all grew up to be outstanding adults, including the fourth member of our family who arrived two years later. I feel very blessed!! The girls(friends) and. I save Big Stone Gap yesterday. We all enjoyed it and had a fun afternoon. Today i'll be preparing for the cold week. Time to bring my indoor plants inside and I'll bring in some firewood so we can put a fire in the fireplace.....later

No comments: