Sunday, October 17, 2010
Birthday Week
Tim's birthday was on the 13th, Maggie's was yesterday and Trip's is today as was my Mother's. It was always a busy time for us. Happy birthday, Trip. I talked to him this morning and also to Maggie. Also talked to Anne, but no birthdays at her house. It has always been a tradition to sing to my kids the first thing in the morning. When they were at home I always woke them up with "Happy Birthday". Now I still do the song thing, but not first thing in the morning. Yesterday when R. and I sang on Maggie's answering machine we were both in a different key and then started laughing. I had to explain that we really weren't drunk. Another beautiful fall day today. Yesterday was a day of football. We watched Auburn, Kentucky and Ohio State. Two of the outcomes were good, Ohio State a disappointment. R. just left to go to Walmart to have the tires rotated, etc. for our trip. We will leave on Thursday and drive part way. I made a delicious Risotto with shrimp, mushroom, etc. yesterday and today I'm doing a pork tenderloin marinated in bourbon and other things.......later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment