Saturday, October 2, 2010
There's No Place Like Home
We really had such a good time...in spite of the weather, but home looked mighty fine. Today I'll be unpacking and cleaning up around here. We've been watching the Ryder Cup this morning and R. will be going to the store sometime today. The flowers and everything look good...thank you, Linda. I made more food for the humming birds although I'm sure they will be leaving. I can't believe they are still here...actually only the females are still here. I thought they were gone, but we saw one last evening. I got home and told R. that I missed my kids, so I guess(if it's okay with them) we'll be headed to Cincy next weekend. As it turns out, Maggie and Charlie are coming down to Trip's where Trip and Charlie will go to the Kentucky/Auburn game on Saturday. I'm thinking that we will go to Trip's on Friday and stay until about 4 and then head over to Anne's for the rest of Saturday and then on Sunday morning we'll head to Muir's and leave her place to come back home on Monday morning. I've only talked to Maggie about this so far. That will kill 4 birds with one stone with a plus for also being with grandkids and spouses! I'm not sure what games will be on today. I hope we will get Va. Tech and NC State and the Reds.....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who said you could stay with me?
And if you go to Trip's on Friday and leave to stay with Anne until Saturday- you won't see Maggie and Charlie.
Post a Comment