Friday, October 1, 2010

Heading Home

We'll be leaving here this morning..hopefully by 8 a.m. The heavy rain from yesterday is gone with just a bit of drizzle and light rain. They got over 10 inches of rain yesterday..it never let up. We turned off the tv after jeopardy, so missed The Big Bang which I really love. I had weird dreams last night..we were having a yard sale at a cemetery and I had to drop off a few more items which were already there and I needed to stop by the local school and invite the 5th and 6th grades to come to the sale. I'm not sure where that came from..but we were flying out to Texas for the weekend. Okay, I need to have my coffee and then get myself together. We're mostly packed up except for the refrigerated stuff and then load up the car....later...

No comments: