Thursday, October 7, 2010
Bruce Springstein on HBO
Tonight at 9...it should be good. R. keeps pestering me to watch less tv, but I have my favorites and don't want to give them up. Last night it was The Middle and Modern Family. We did turn it off after that and I read while R. did a puzzle. The next time I go to the library I'm going to get him a bunch of books to read so he won't bug me about it. Finally getting to 80 today. I made Veggie soup this morning and while I was doing it, R. called me out to see a dog on the deck. It was off the deck, but it was a Beagle that I had seen baying in the woods. I sat down on the step and called him. He came down wagging his tail, but wouldn't come to me. There was another black dog in the yard by the swing. I called him, but he looked at me and then walked away. The Beagle kept looking back at me. Maybe he'll come back. He does have a collar on and I don't have designs on him, I just want to pet him. Maggie called shortly after 7 this morning and R. was up, but I was in dreamland when the phone rang. I was walking on the beach with Dan and I was walking their dog who was a Yorkie. Dan was taking me to lunch at a place called The Lion's something or other that I can't remember. It was raining and then the phone rang and I couldn't figure out why there was a phone in the middle of the beach. R. and I are about to stack wood. I need to go to the store later and get something light for dessert tonight. Jim and Tommie are coming to share soup with us.....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment