Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Busy Day
R. has gone for his dentist appointment..cleaning. I'm packing, cleaning up the house, etc. I went to the new gym yesterday and love it! It is definitely state of the art. I guess it's a great incentive to get there. Today is my day for the old one and although it is really nice and super clean, etc., it will feel dingy next to the new one. We're eating leftovers this week trying to get rid of things in the frig. For some reason it seems like Monday morning to me. I didn't wake up until almost 7 and that is because we watched The Good Wife and then The Tonight Show. We've got to get a Tivo. After Jeopardy there was nothing on until 10. I read and R. putted around. I may or may not post tomorrow. I'm hoping we will be able to get connected, but if not, I'll be back on the 30th. Remember, I have my phone and will welcome calls....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment